The Tae E. Lee Taekwondo Day Camps and Leadership Camp programs for children and teens (5 – 16 year olds) emphasize striving to be your best in three areas of your life: your home, school and Taekwondo. This is achieved through the 5 goals of Taekwondo, which are stressed in our camp program, and include: courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and loyalty.
Camp is the perfect opportunity to enhance your Taekwondo training at the most prestigious Taekwondo School in Canada! We teach your child focus and concentration.
In addition to intensive Taekwondo training and discipline, the camps include exciting games, challenges, movies, awards, and special excursions. The unique blend of hard work and high energy activities brings kids back again, again and again!
Camp Benefits include: improved focus and concentration, confidence, discipline, physical fitness, mental agility, coordination, and improved family relationships.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, new members are welcome!
- All day camps are held at our headquarters at 1300 Carling Ave.
- Camp runs from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm (Mon – Fri)
- Drop-off from 9:00 – 9:30 am and Pick-up from 3:00 – 4:00 pm are included in camp fees
- Early drop-off (8:00 – 9:00 am) is available for an additional fee
- Late pick-up (4:00 – 5:30 pm) is available for an additional fee
2021 Day Camps
Check back here for information when it become available.