The Tae E. Lee Taekwondo Day Camps and Leadership Camp programs for childrens and teens (5 - 16 year olds) emphasize striving to be your best in three areas of your life: your home, school and Taekwondo. This is achieved through the 5 goals of Taekwondo, which are stressed in our camp program, and include: courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and loyalty.
Camp is the perfect opportunity to enhance your Taekwondo training at the most prestigious Taekwondo School in Canada! We teach your child focus and concentration.
In addition to intensive Taekwondo training and discipline, the camps include exciting games, challenges, movies, awards, and special excursions. The unique blend of hard work and high energy activities brings kids back again, again and again!
Camp Benefits include: improved focus and concentration, confidence, discipline, physical fitness, mental agility, coordination, and improved family relationships.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, new members are welcome!
- All day camps are held at our headquarters at 1300 Carling Ave.
- Camp runs from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm (Mon - Fri)
- Drop-off from 9:00 - 9:30 am and Pick-up from 3:00 - 4:00 pm are included in camp fees
- Early drop-off (8:00 - 9:00 am) is available for an additional $10/wk
- Late pick-up (4:00 - 5:30 pm) is available for an additional $15/wk)
Summer Camp 2019
New This Summer!
- SUMMER CAMP T-SHIRT
- WiFi ACCESS for your devices
- MOVIE DAY every Wednesday
- PIZZA LUNCH every Friday!
- WEEKLY DRAW for special prizes
- SUMMER CAMP GRAND FINALE DRAW
Session 1: July 2 – 5 (no camp July 1)
Session 2: July 8 – 12
Session 3: July 15 – 19
Session 4: July 22 – 26
Session 5: July 29 - August 2
Session 6: August 6 - 9 (no camp August 5)
Session 7: August 12 - 16
Session 8: August 19 - 23
Session 9: August 26 - 30
PD DAY Camps 2019
- Fall/Winter 2019-2020 to be announced !