Mastering Taekwondo — A Korean Martial Art SOLD OUT!
- Essential and Comprehensive Guide to the Mastery of Taekwondo
- Over 100 detailed and comprehensive kicking techniques
- History and philosophy of Taekwondo
- Step by step WTF Poomse — beginner Taegeuk up to Master levels
- Sparring strategy
Mastering Taekwondo Sparring — The Basics
- The best sparring book available today!
- Develop a world class Taekwondo sparring style and techniques
- Olympic Taekwondo competition sparring style and techniques
- Learn the right drills and techniques to use for attack, defense, and counter attack
- Understand how world class competitors prepare and fight
- Based on styles of Korean National and Military Teams’ top fighters
- To get best results, learn how to plan all parts of your training
- Right fighting stance for speed and precision
- Competition style footwork for fast movement, kicking and punching techniques to score
- Over 1,500 hours of research, analysis and writing during four
- Over 420 pages with more than 300 photographs
Fly with Tae E. Lee
CD features the vocal Fly with Tae E. Lee song, Tae E. Lee Taekwondo Philosophy, the Student Oath, Korean Terminology, Meanings of the Patterns and finally an instrumental. This CD will give the student a good start for self study into some of the important areas of Taekwondo.